“The world is but a canvas to the imagination.” — Henry David Thoreau
Our ideal candidate is a creative graphic designer with an interest in online media. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently, take direction, and be self-motivated in a varied, fast paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas
- To listen effectively to direction and execute creative work to fit the specifications of the clients request
- Assist with the creation of web page graphics
- Researching images online
- Image editing and file prep
- Updating existing files for web and print projects
- Ability to design banners and landing pages
- Report directly to senior management
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver, Flash, ActionScripting, HTML & CSS is a plus
- Attention to detail, ability to take direction and work closely with other team members
- A positive, can-do attitude
Please submit a full resume and a minimum of three samples of your work.
- An opportunity to further enhance your skills and refine your talent
- Great work environment and culture
- Real-world practical experience
- Ability to earn college credit
This is an onsite position in South Florida, please do not apply if you are unable to physically come to work each day or need visa assistance.
Please send resume to email@example.com