Our ideal candidate is a skilled and motivated Internet marketing professional with 3 - 4 years of hands on experience with various online advertising strategies, including: Website Development, Paid Search, white hat SEO, Email and Display for use in online marketing and lead generation campaigns.
Responsibilities of Internet Marketing Specialist Includes :
- Manage and create all firm websites, Blogs and online platforms.
- Develop and create new firm specific websites within 2 – 3 week intervals.
- Write copy for client’s websites and Blogs, Email Campaigns
- Design and write copy for firm’s online ads, using appropriate language and coding
- Daily hands on implementation and campaign management of white hat SEO methods
- Create new and optimize existing landing pages, research/develop keywords and create meta titles and descriptions.
- Analyze SEO and PPC campaign data and adjust accordingly utilizing tracking and analytics solutions to deliver maximum return.
- Keep abreast of the latest SEO & SEM industry information and trends.
- Explore and test new online channels, including the use of Social Media, online video and other interactive measures.
- Experience writing persuasive search friendly content to traffic.
- Advanced Knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content Management Systems
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies for Google.
- Landing page conversion optimization (A/B testing, multivariate testing background).
- Working knowledge of Google web analytic tools.
- Experience with online display advertising, Email, Web site Analytics and Web site Conversion Metrics (CPM, CTR, CPC,) a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Hands-on proficiency with Adobe Master Collection (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
An opportunity to further enhance your skills and refine your talent.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Health/Dental benefits after probation
- Great work environment and culture.
This is an onsite position in South Florida, please do not apply if you are unable to physically come to work each day or need visa assistance.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org