QA Day To Day Activities
- Development and execution of test plans
- Generating test cases/ procedures
- Participating in inspection(s)
- Establishing test data approaches
- Tracing test cases to requirements
- Building automated test scripts (using automated testing tools)
- Integration of individual test units into overall test suites.
- Execution and analysis of test cases and documentation of software defects
- Development of detailed documentation of test results
- Development of regression testing framework
- Creation and Installation of test environment and test bed
- Provide design documentation for the test automation projects
- Participate in the technical review of test automation project deliverables.
- Participate in product feature design discussions that require test automation.
- Provide the first level of support for the automation framework and test automation units.
- Work with the Automation Infrastructure engineers to improve and enhance the existing automation framework.
- Maintain the test environments (e.g., data loads, database backups, restarting the servers, requesting deployments, troubleshooting issues).
- Enter and track defects using different tools.
- Communicate with support, business and development teams to resolve issues during test execution.
- Complete all assignments in a timely manner and with a high level of quality.
- Over Seven years of diversified experience in requirement study, system analysis & design, coding, documentation, implementation and testing (BLACK BOX as well as WHITE BOX) of Client Server & Web applications for Functionality, Performance, Regression, Integration Testing and User Acceptance test (UAT) using Automated tools and Recovery testing manually and using Automation tools under Windows and web.
- Excellent knowledge of Frontend and Backend testing techniques
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong SQL Skills
- Very strong analytical and problem solving techniques, presentation skills & deliverance and proven leadership qualities with emphasis on individual and team effort backed by good communication skills.
- Proficient in development, execution, maintenance of Test plans, Test cases, Test scripts, Test specifications and Test scenarios.
- Full life cycle development experience including technical requirements definition, architectural design, development, QA, deployment and configuration management.
- Web UI design experience including exposure to Information Architecture, Interaction Design, Workflow and Usability Concepts.
Education, Skills and Experience
- MUST have excellent written skills
- MUST have excellent verbal skills including presentation experience
- Ability to learn quickly and have the flexibility and desire to learn and adapt to different ways to approach engagements.
- Microsoft Certifications preferred.
This is an onsite position in South Florida, please do not apply if you are unable to physically come to work each day or need visa assistance.
Please email your resume to email@example.com