Our ideal candidate is a skilled and motivated SEO Copywriting professional with 3 - 4 years of hands on experience with various online Content Optimization strategies, including: PR, Blog and Social Media, newsletters and website content
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing and updating Blog content
- All work must be proofed and ready for website and email submission
- Daily updates to our family of Social Media sites
- Four year degree in a English/Communications or other related field
- Social Media Strategy using Digg, RSS feed, flickr, twitter, facebook , youtube, blogging and link building
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Web Optimizer and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Experience of writing in all different types of media
- Ability to write in a clear and concise manner
- Marketing background or related work experience
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
Please submit a full resume and a minimum of three writing samples.
Monday-Friday (some weekend work may be needed).
- An opportunity to further enhance your skills and refine your talent.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Health/Dental benefits after probation
- Great work environment and culture.
This is an onsite position in South Florida, please do not apply if you are unable to physically come to work each day or need visa assistance.
Please email your resume to email@example.com